Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Customers Reviews and Testimonials

"My overall experience with Coleman Powersports (Falls Church) was and is still magnificent. Mitch Mills and Bernard Wilson are simply THE BEST! Both of these associates have welcomed me each time I have visited this location. Super friendly, motivated and experienced about their specialty. Full of advice and having a sincere desire to help the customer find what they are looking for instead of selling them something they don't need. My wife and I have really been taken back by the level of Fanatical Customer Service these two associates display each and everytime we have an encounter. Mitch Mills rises above the standards everytime we see each other. A friendly smile, "Good morning, or afternoon, good to see you, what can I help you with today?" This guy to GOOD, really GOOD! A true asset. Bernard Wilson was our first encounter. My wife and I came to Coleman Powersport looking for a new bike. We must have spent close to an hour with Bernard on our first visit. This guy is an encyclopedia of knowledge. Not one time did he pressure us or ask us about money or financing. He was ver patient with us, gave some awesome recomendations (because I am a new rider) answered all of our questions and treated us like people he has known all his life. I can't get over how great our experience was and continues to be here. Thanks so much for spending the time training your associates to interact with your customers the way you do. I have truly been spoiled with this level of service. I won't buy from any other place, and I won't take my bike to any other service dept, because of these two outstanding associates. Please keep up the good work. GOOD JOB! "

No comments:

Post a Comment