Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Customers Reviews and Testimonials

"I went to the Falls Church coleman power-sports to get the YZ250F that I have serviced. I was very confident that I was leaving the best bike in the world with people that knew what they were doing. I know that my YZ250F is I great hands. I LOVE THE YZ250F THAT I HAVE SOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY THAT I HAVE THE YZ250F THAT I HAVE"

"Very positive experience from "just looking" phase to actual purchase (2004 Yamaha FZ1)at the Falls Church store. Salesperson Ben was very friendly and knowledgeable. Salesperson and management spent plenty of time showing the bikes and answering questions. The accessories salesperson was also very helpful and patient to answer my questions and make sure I got a good-fitting helmet. Overall it was a positive experience and I feel as though I made a good purchase. I would definetly recommend Coleman Power Sports to others, just as a family member recommended them to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment